- At Donbass, Russian forces continue their offensive. Especially with fierce fighting around Izioum, Lyman and Roubijné. As May 9 approached, the governor of the Luhansk region said he expected the day of victory against Nazi Germany in Russia. “Intensity of bombings”.
- Russia’s claims of war were heard “Tenacifier” President of Ukraine Zhelensky Jew, Sergei Lavrov made a shout Confirms: “I may be wrong, but Hitler also had Jewish blood.” His Israeli colleague, Yair Lapid, judged these comments “Despicable, unforgivable”Condemnation “A terrible historical error”And summoned the Russian ambassador “Clarifications”.
- Throughout the day on Monday, Ukrainian officials hoped it could Restart the public evacuation from MariupolStarted this weekend with the release of a hundred people from Large Azovstel Steelworks. But the convoy, licensed by UNICEF and several NGOs, was delayed Monday evening from arriving in the Ukrainian-controlled city of Zaporizhia, some 200 kilometers northwest.
- OdessaThe Russian-speaking Black Sea port, considered a major cultural center by Ukrainians and Russians alike, was the target of another Russian bombing on Monday.
- Europeans are working to tighten their barriers Economy against Moscow. Twenty-seven energy ministers spoke in Brussels on Monday Schedule for phasing out of Russian oil imports, Which accounts for 30% of their oil imports. The European Union reiterated on this occasion its refusal to pay in rubles for the purchase of Russian gas. On Tuesday, May 3, Joseph Borel, the EU’s High Representative for Foreign Affairs, announced that new Russian banks would be exempt from the Swift payment system. Finally, the contract with the Russian group Rosatom to build a nuclear reactor in northern Finland has been canceled.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Maintenance. “The war in Ukraine is a media war with ‘human faces'”For media historian and sociologist Isabel Weirod-Mason.
Report. In Lithuania, a Russian train under close surveillance.
Encryptions. In Donbass, “Dice are far from cast, but a week of hot and dry weather favors the Russian attack.”.
Report. Poland: In Konin, “place of mercy” for Ukrainian refugees.
Tribune. ⁇ We guarantee Russia will pay for Ukraine’s reconstruction ”
Report. Ukraine war ravages Bulgaria
Cards. Day by day, the war in Ukraine on the cards
Check out our live stream from yesterday In this link.
“Why was my question not published? ⁇ : Comment The world Manages contributions on live tracks