Contributions to this live stream have been temporarily disabled.
- Le President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zhelensky Stressed the international community We need to tighten sanctions against Russia. Speaks on Davos Forum, Monday, May 23, He said “Do not trade with Russia”In particular it did not buy its oil and urged states to provide more weapons.
- City SiverodonetskLocated in the Luhansk region in eastern Ukraine “Immediate Tactical Priorities” Russia’s British Defense Ministry writes The report was released on Sunday.
- Monday, Most of the fights still focused on this area. The city is bombed “Twenty-four seven”According to the governor of the region Sergei Haido. “All Russian forces are concentrated in the Luhansk and Donetsk regions.”He agreed The situation was changing “Hard and difficult” To the Ukrainian defenders.
- Twenty countries Are committed Supply of additional weapons to Ukraine Deal with Russian forces US Secretary of Defense announcedLloyd Austin. “Many countries will donate much-needed artillery, coast guard systems, tanks and other armor.” For the Kiev army, he also cited Italy, Greece, Norway and Poland.
- Among the equipment supplied to Ukraine, Denmark Carried out specifically for sending A Harpoon anti-ship missile system, One of the most sophisticated systems equipping the Western Navy. The Harpoon is usually carried on warships or submarines or bombers, but only Denmark has a modified version of this missile, which is mounted on a truck, making the battery coastal safer.
- The Russia imposes sea siege To Ukraine, 5th largest wheat exporterAnd Ukraine has cut off approaches to its beaches, especially to protect the port of Odessa, the country’s main outpost for agricultural production, General Mark Milli, commander-in-chief of the U.S. Personnel, recalled Monday.
- And The Russian soldier was sentenced When life sentence First war crimes trial Brought into Ukraine since the outbreak of the Russian invasion.
- In two votes, the Ukrainian parliament on Sunday approved the president’s decree with an absolute majority Martial law and public mobilizationExtended Until August 23rd.
- Le Polish PresidentAndrzej Duda, in kyiv on Sunday, said he was determined to do everything possible To help Ukraine become a member of the European Union. The French Minister for European Affairs, Clement Peon, confirmed the same dayUkraine joins EU “Probably fifteen or twenty years”.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Editorial. Ukraine: Diplomacy stalled
Report. In kyiv, the investigation on the “unknown” Russian sergeant about Ukraine
Analysis. In Ukraine, the devastation is estimated at $ 500 billion
Report. “New Year in Mariupol”, the hope of the exiles of the city captured by the Russians
Encryption. Why the weak link tanks of the Russian army in Ukraine?
Description. In Russia, military offices were attacked by Molotov cocktails
Analysis. Ten military lessons from the war in Ukraine
Check out our live stream from yesterday In this link.