- Ukraine’s request for EU (EU) candidate status will be answered soonPromised on Saturday, Ursula von der Leyen. “We want to support Ukraine’s trip to Europe”Volodymyr Zelensky promised, head of the European Commission, kyiv visit.
- In the east, Russia’s offensive has been intensifying for several days, “The enemy has concentrated most of its efforts in the north of the Luhansk region.” Sunday, where he is “Uses large-scale artillery, unfortunately, has a 10-to-1 advantage” The Commander-in-Chief of the Ukrainian Army Valery Zaloshny explained about this project on Facebook. “Despite the fierce gunfire, we were able to stop the enemy,” he added. In the morning, the Office of the President of Ukraine reported“Continued attacks and artillery bombings in Siverodonetsk and surrounding villages”.
- Amnesty International on Monday (June 13) accused Russia of committing war crimes in Ukraine. The organization says hundreds of civilians have been killed in the relentless attacks on Kharkiv, many of which were carried out by cluster munitions. The human rights NGO says it has found evidence that Russian forces used cluster munitions in seven attacks in and around Ukraine’s second largest city in the northeast.
- President Zhelensky pointed out, Saturday nightAreas recaptured by Ukrainian forces, In Tavriïsk, in the Kherson region and in the Zaporijia region, the Russian army is still attacking the suburbs of Karkiv, Ukraine’s second city. Regional Governor Volodymyr Druze said the area around Sortkiev in western Ukraine was also shelled in the evening.
- During an interview, it aired Friday chaîne YouTube «Feigin Live, Oleksi Arrestovich, an adviser to President Zhelensky, acknowledged that the Ukrainian army had lost about 10,000 fighters.One hundred percent a day.
- Speaking via video at the Asia-Pacific Security Council, Zhelensky again called on the international community to press Russia to end the siege of Ukrainian Black Sea ports.Otherwise “Food shortages will inevitably lead to political turmoil and the risk of overthrowing many governments.”.
- Chinese Defense Minister Wei Fengke, speaking at the forum, said on Sunday that Beijing “supports peace talks.” Between the two warriors and promised that his country would not “Never provided material support to Russia” In this conflict.
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Report. In Ukraine, the Hundred Days War of the Mariupol Orphans
Investigation. The excessive environmental cost of wars is a political misconception
True. In Kiev, Ursula van der Leyen promises a quick response to Ukraine’s ambitions
Maintenance. War in Ukraine: “Civilians are being used as hostages” by Moscow
Editorial. Necessary clarity of Elysee
Tribune. “There is an urgent need to open railroads across Europe for the export of Ukrainian wheat.”