- A series of bomb blasts were heard Sunday morning Odessa, A coastal city on the Black Sea in southwestern Ukraine, AFP reported. According to the Ukrainian military, the explosions at 6 a.m. caused black smoke and visible flames in at least three columns, apparently in an industrial zone, but no casualties were reported, the Ukrainian military said.
- Russian and Ukrainian negotiators have not yet drafted Draft peace agreement This makes it possible to imagine summit meetings, especially between Vladimir Putin and Volodymyr Zhelensky, announced as the main Russian negotiator on Sunday. Vladimir Medinsky clarified in a telegram application that talks with kyiv would resume on Monday.
- Ukraine announced on Saturday the whole region Kiev Was now “Liberation”Russian forces are operating a “Quick withdrawal” In the north of the country, witnesses say some civilians were killed in these areas. Nearly three hundred people had to be buried “In Mass Graves” At பூச்சா, Bodies lay in the streets of this suburb of the capital.
- City Mariopol, In the southeast of the country, it is constantly besieged and shelled. According to Ukrainian sources, at least 5,000 people are dead and 160,000 civilians are still believed to be trapped. The Red Cross and Moscow are blaming each other for the difficulties in expelling these people.
- The BBC Saturday evening, with video support, a Russian attack helicopter Shot in the Luhansk region of eastern Ukraine. Noted the possible link between the weapon that destroyed British radio and television equipment and the possibility of supplying high-speed man-portable missiles to Ukraine.
- Chief Negotiator of Ukraine Peace talks That said Saturday Russia agreed “Oral” Major projects of his countryWith the exception of Crimea, kyiv is now awaiting written confirmation. Moscow did not respond.
- The Baltic states have stopped importing Russian natural gas who “1 has not been shipped to Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania sinceThere is EvrilThe manager of the Latvian storage company Connexus Baltic Grid said on Saturday. The Baltic states are now served by gas reserves stored underground in Latvia.
- More than 170 people were arrested Saturday for operations in Russia Resistance The NGO OVD-Info, which specializes in monitoring arrests in the country, estimates against the Russian offensive in Ukraine.
- Conflict is already increasingly compelling 4.1 million The Ukrainians were forced to leave their country by the UN. In total, more than ten million people, a quarter of the population, have fled their homes and sought refuge in neighboring countries or elsewhere in Ukraine to cross the border.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Encryptions. President 2022: How Marine Le Pen forgot about the war in Ukraine
True. Gérard Depardieu changed his position on Putin and angered the Kremlin
Chronic. Turkish drone promotes Ukrainian resistance
Report. In Norway, Kirkenes mourns Russia
Report. Quiet transformation of Warsaw
True. Pope Francis has condemned “Childish and destructive aggression” Without mentioning the name of Vladimir Putin
Story. A Russian three master is embroiled in geopolitical swelling
You can find out Our life yesterday In this link
“Why was my question not published? ⁇ : Comment “World” Manages contributions on live tracks