Contributions for this live broadcast are open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- And Russian missile crashes into ‘busy’ shopping mall in Kremensuk, Monday, June 27, At least eighteen people were killed and fifty-nine were injured in the first attack. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zhelensky condemned the attack “Shameless act of terrorism” From Russia.
- “Indiscriminate attacks on innocent civilians are a war crime”, Condemned G7 (Germany, Canada, USA, France, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom) leaders at the summit in southern Germany. “The President of Russia [Vladimir] Putin and those responsible will be taken into account. ⁇ Also, they announced “Continue[aient] To provide financial, humanitarian, military and diplomatic support. “ To Ukraine “Until it takes”.
- The meeting leaders also expressed their views “Deep Concern” After Russia announced that it was possible Transfers nuclear-armed missiles to Belarus ; They have “Required” Return “Immediately” The Ukrainians were taken “By coercion” In Russia.
- Paris will send “substantial quantities” of armored vehicles Troops in Ukraine, announced Sebastien Lekorn, Minister of the French Armed Forces in an interview released on Monday evening Inside Parisian.
- President of Turkey, Recep Tayyip ErdoganWill meet in Madrid on Tuesday, his Finnish counterpart, Sauli NiinistöAnd Prime Minister of Sweden, Magdalena AndersonTo discuss Sweden and Finland’s candidatures for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization blocked by Ankara, Helsinki announced.
- President of Russia, Vladimir PutinHe will travel to Tajikistan, an ally of the Russian Federation in Central Asia, on Tuesday and Turkmenistan on Wednesday to attend the Caspian Sea Summit.
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Report. In Kremenchuk, a huge crime scene after the Russian strike that destroyed a shopping center
Encryption. G7 announces new sanctions against Russia
Investigation. In Ukraine, drones, decisive weapon and technological challenge
Analysis. Vladimir Putin is betting on the erosion of Western support for Ukraine
Web light. The war in Ukraine: a threat to global food security
Chronic. “Sanctions will not stop the war in Ukraine”
Tribune. “We need a major assistance program to protect and enrich human capital in Ukraine”