Contributions to this live surveillance will be active from 9am to 9pm Paris time.
- President of Ukraine in Donbass. Volodymyr Zhelensky visited Ukrainian troops in the east of the country on Sunday, June 5, where he announced in a video posted on social media that war was raging against Russian forces. “We were in Lycitansk, we were in Solater”, Said the leader, who visited the command posts in these areas near Siverodonetsk. He went too ZaporizhiaThere he met with fleeing Mariupol residents.
- Loblast de Zaporijia 60% will be controlled by the Russian military. According to its military governor Oleksandr Staroukh, part of southeastern Ukraine is mainly in the hands of Moscow forces.
- A Siverodonetsk, Each camp has improved on the field in the last twenty-four hours. Russia’s Defense Ministry said on Saturday that Ukrainian troops were leaving the city. “Suffered heavy casualties in the war”. On Sunday evening, Ukrainian forces responded by claiming that they were trying to regain full control of the city, before Luhansk regional governor Sergei Haidoi claimed half of the Sivrodonetsk region.
- Moscow struck Q with surprise. The Ukrainian capital, the hue of normal life resumed, was hit by several Russian bombings early Sunday morning, the first time since late April. “I heard about six explosions at 5:57 am.”Natalia, 72, who was hit by a shell, told Agence France-Presse. Kiev Mayor Vitaly Klitschko announced in a telegram that one of the injured had been admitted to hospital.
- In the area of GersonUkraine leads the counterattack. “Residents leave the village of Trudoliepivka” And Russian forces “Continued bombing of occupied territories and positions of the Ukrainian army”The President of Ukraine promised, which warned of an increasingly humanitarian crisis in the areas controlled by the Russians.
- In the south, kyiv announced an agricultural company in the large portOdessa The Russian ship was hit by a missile. According to initial reports, the attack was attributed to two people “Victims”. A MycologyThe mayor announced that at least three civilians had been killed in a Russian bombing.
- The UK is to supply new rocket launchers to Ukraine. Following Washington, the British Ministry of Defense announced on Monday that it would provide 80-kilometer rocket launchers to Ukraine to counter Russian attacks. Many of these missile rocket systems (M270 MLRS) will allow“Significantly increase the capabilities of Ukrainian forces”The ministry said in a statement.
- Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba has appealed not to “insult” French President Emmanuel Macron. RussiaJudgment that this condition is only possible“Insulting France”.
- Published by U.S. Army Chief General Mark Millie US commitment to support Sweden and Finland before joining NATOOn board GearchargeThe largest U.S. warship ever anchored in the port of Stockholm.
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
True. One of the main Ukrainian monasteries affected by the strikes in Donbass
Evidence. Ukrainian and Russian deportees in France: “We are preparing to leave for Boston. I want to stay in France, but we do not speak that language.
Encryptions. Vladimir Putin’s promises to export Ukrainian wheat to Africa
Report. Donbass: Siverodonetsk sinks, cut off from the world
Maintenance. “Ukrainians want to go home, but they are afraid everything will change overnight.”