- Russian President Vladimir Putin promised on Tuesday (July 19) that gas giant Gazprom would fully meet its obligations to its suppliers, amid falling supplies to Europe amid conflict in Ukraine. “Gazprom has fulfilled, continues to fulfill and will fully fulfill its obligations if anyone needs them”He said at a press conference after the talks in Tehran.
- Vladimir Putin on Tuesday July 19 called for the lifting of Western restrictions on Russian grain. Progress in the export of Ukrainian agricultural products is currently being blocked by the Kremlin’s attack on the country. “We will facilitate the export of Ukrainian grain, but all restrictions on the air delivery of the export of Russian grain will be removed”The Russian president said after talks in Tehran.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday (July 20) that Ukraine was unwilling to abide by the terms he proposed. A preliminary peace agreement was concluded in March. Speaking on television after a visit to Iran, Vladimir Putin announced that Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates had offered to mediate between Moscow and Kiev. “The decision obviously depends on the will of the parties to implement the agreements reached. We see today that this is not the will of the authority at Q.”A dit Vladimir Poutine.
- Russia “Works to unify Ukrainian territories” Using the same “manual” 2014 to Crimea, accused Tuesday, July 19 th White House. “The Russian government has extensive plans to unify many regions in Ukraine, including Kherson, Zaporizhia and all of Donetsk and Luhansk regions”, Washington said. representatives “illegal” In these areas Moscow imposes “Puppet will organize referendums on reunification with Russia”, “During Russian Regional Elections in September”he added.
- At the same time, Russia is trying to set up Russian banks there Generalize the use of ruble, “Forcing Residents to Apply for Russian Citizenship”, “imposing his followers in the security services”All inside “Sabotaging the Civil Internet”He promised more.
- Bombings in eastern Ukraine. In Kramatorsk, a missile landed at the end of the morningTuesday, July 19, in a small garden surrounded by blocks of four-story buildings, in the city center, Agence France-Presse journalists noted. “At this point we have a death.”, said Igor Yeskov, spokesman for the city hall. A seriously injured man, bleeding from his head, was wrapped in a rug by neighbors and laid on the ground before being taken away by emergency services. “He was walking down the street and was attacked.”A woman panicked.
- Southern Ukraine was invaded by the Russian army. In the Odesa region, Russian forces fired seven missiles, injuring at least six people, including a child, the Ukrainian president’s office said. For its part, the Russian Defense Ministry said the attacks on Odessa had destroyed stockpiles of ammunition supplied by the West.
- 6 people were killed during the blast in Doretsk on Monday July 18, in eastern Ukraine. According to local officials, the shelling hit an apartment building in the city of about 30,000 people in the Donetsk region, one of the two Donbas provinces that Moscow wants to fully take over.
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
true North Korea has recognized the independence of pro-Russian territories in eastern Ukraine
Encryption. In Ukraine, Russian military logistics were disrupted by US Himars missiles
Report. 503ᵉ Marine Battalion at the heart of the war in the Donetsk region, Ukraine
Tribune. “Ukraine’s Urban Heritage Is Seriously Threatened by the Turn of Total War”
Tribune. Robert Bell, Professor of Management: “EU Could Produce Enough Biomethane to Replace Russian Gas”
Report. ” I thought : ” What if the Prime Minister is a secret agent from Moscow? » : Ukraine confronts its “traitors”.
Internet. Putin vs. the West: Who Will Win the Long War of Nerves?
Map of the war in Ukraine, day by day