Contributions to this live broadcast are open from 9 am to 9 pm.
- On Tuesday, July 26, EU countries reached an agreement to cut gas consumption Next winter, after a new sharp drop in Russian supplies, they will reduce their dependence on Moscow.
- Gazprom announced a new severe cut in gas supplies to Europe on Monday, July 25. From Wednesday, July 27, up to 33 million cubic meters daily, prompting the need for maintenance operations on one turbine. This is about 20% of the capacity of the Nord Stream 1 gas pipeline, which is already only 40% used.
- Gas and oil prices end up rising, on Monday, rekindled fears of a drop in hydrocarbon supplies from Russia. European natural gas prices were at €190 per MWh on Tuesday morning.
- A residential area Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second-largest city, located in the country’s northeast, was bombed on Tuesday, according to its mayor, Ihor Derekov. Russia launched S-300 missiles from Belgorod, said Maria Avdiyeva, director of research at the European Expert Association. “One touched the children’s soccer field; Second, [une zone] Near Metro Entrance”.
- A “Mass Strike” Mykolive touched, On Tuesday morning, the regional governor of the city released a video where we see several explosions and black smoke. A critical infrastructure facility and an automotive company were reported to have suffered no casualties. Missiles also targeted the outskirts of the city and there were attempts to damage port facilities.
- Britain’s Ministry of Defense has questioned Russia’s account Missile attack on Odesa on Sunday 24th JulyAt his end Bulletin He posted on Twitter on Tuesday morning. The UK Department believes that: “The Russian Defense Ministry said it had hit a Ukrainian warship and a stockpile of anti-ship missiles. There was no indication that such targets were at the site where the missiles were hit. (…) Russia will continue to prioritize efforts to reduce and destroy Ukraine’s anti-ship capabilities. However, Russia’s targeting processes are often undermined by outdated intelligence, poor planning, and a top-down approach to operations. » Ukraine accuses Vladimir Putin of undermining the application The agreement was signed the day before to resume grain exports that had been halted by the war. Westerners and the UN condemned the strike, which Moscow denied to Turkey.
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Tribune. “The border area of Donbass, which is not mentioned much, is an important strategic issue”
true Shortage of Russian gas supplies: Westerners and Moscow blame each other
Maintenance. Andreas Kappel, Historian: “As long as the ‘little brother’ is obedient and loyal, the ‘big brother’ loves and protects him”
evidences. Ukrainian and Russian exiles in France: “Everyone is very proud of me, my mother tells me that it is my choice to stay here”
Encryption. In Ukraine, after 150 days, the strange stagnation of the Russian army
Tribune. Olaf Scholz: “After the historic turning point of Putin’s attack on Ukraine, nothing will be the same again”
Report. Luxury, quiet and oligarchs: in Sardinia, the beach of the Russians
Map of the war in Ukraine, day by day