Fort-de-France welcomes (August 4, 2022), the 4th stage of the Tour de Martinique in round skiffs, the day after a surge in the general classification. The Sarah Nouvel Energy / Auto Distribution du Marin crew wears the leader’s red jersey.
The 36th edition of the Tour de Martinique is exciting as the captains of the boats have proved that nothing is certain from the start of the race. Their identity boss Félix Merin revealed that Ufr/Saanflor’s Robertins “looked better than them” as they dominated.
This Thursday morning (August 4, 2022) Sarah Nowell Energy / Auto Distribution’s crew took first place in the time classification. Second, Establishment Rosette / Orange Caribe at 11’59”. Third Ufr / Chanflor at 18’33”.
Ranking after the 3rd stage of the tour.
Stage 4 between Saint-Pierre and Fort-de-France looks more complicated than the day before, but couriers should be especially wary of the mountain winds of Corbett, Bellefontaine or Gas Pilot.
The unfortunates of the 3rd stage plan to appease their supporters.
- Departs at 10am from the beach of Saint-Pierre Marine Club
- Mark 1: Yellow buoy on scolature, to be left to starboard
- Mark 2: The yellow buoy in front of the Lumina Tower should be left to port
- Arriving among the red buoys in front of the French coast.
4th stage of the tour 2022.
Consider the environmental protection approach initiated by the Federation of Martinique Environmental Competitions during this 36th edition.
On the carpet, between the pontoon and the restaurant run by Guy Ferdinand, the Ti Wind 231 Association sets up floating tanks for deployment.Alain Richard, President of the Martinique Round Skiffs Federation
Follow your YOLE
- Sunday, July 31 at 10:45 am. : Prologue Vauclin / Vauclin
- Monday, August 1 at 9:45 am : Stage 1 – Walklin / Robert
- Tuesday, August 2 at 9:45 am : Stage 2 – Robert / Trinity
- Wednesday, August 3 at 8:45 am. : Stage 3 – Trinidad / Saint-Pierre
- Thursday, August 4 at 9:45 am. : Stage 4 – Saint-Pierre / Fort-de-France
- Friday, August 5 at 9:45 am. : Level 5 – Fort-de-France / Diamond
- Saturday, August 6 at 9:45 am. : Level 6 – Diamond / Rivier-Pilot
- Sunday, August 7 at 8:45 am. : Level 7 – Rivière-Pilote / Le François
“Award-winning internet enthusiast. Food geek. Social media maven. Subtly charming bacon buff. Organizer. Student.”