- The Russian army entered on Friday, March 18th In the city of Mariupol, at least 300,000 people have been besieged For eighteen days. Street fighting is taking place near the city center as 50 to 100 bombs are dropped daily in residential areas with hundreds of bombs and rockets.
- Chairman of the Russian Embassy Talks with Kiev He announced on Friday that he had seen her. ” Reconciliation Levels of a question Ukraine is neutral and non-member of NATO For his part, there is the President of Ukraine He pleaded for serious discussion, In a sacred video, filmed at night in kyiv, deserted. ” It’s time to dump her and move on. It is time to discuss. It is time to restore regional unity and justice for Ukraine Confirms Volodymyr Zhelensky. “Otherwise, it will take generations for Russia to recover from the losses.”
- President of the United States, Joe Biden and his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping concluded an hour and fifty minutes of interviews on Friday.. The United States said Thursday that China would retaliate “Support for the Russian Occupation”. Russia abstained from voting on the resolution in the Security Council on Thursday evening due to a lack of support from its closest allies.
- Russian “missiles” destroy an aircraft repair factory in the Lviv airport area. According to the Town Hall, in western Ukraine, near the Polish border. There will be no casualties. Already on Sunday, the Russian military bombed a Ukrainian military base in the region.
- Shell attacks continue in Kiev and Kharkiv, The country’s second-largest city, has seen at least five hundred people killed since the war began. But the capital, which evacuated at least half of its 3.5 million people, slowly came to life on Thursday after a curfew was lifted from Tuesday evening.
- More than 3 million Ukrainians have taken the path of deportationMostly for Poland, sometimes only one stage in their exit.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine:
Live March 18 Can be found here
Report. Like Mariupol, after the bombs, the tanks
To analyze. Biden seeks to avoid the common front of dictatorial regimes in favor of Russia
Your questions. “World” answers to frequently asked questions
To analyze. Russia is taking the first step towards default
History of a concept. Siege war is a weapon used to intimidate civilians
Chronic. “Countries looking to break with the Western alliance may want to have fewer reserves.”