Contributions to this live broadcast are open from 9 am to 9 pm.
- President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky qualified as “Deliberate Russian War Crime” Friday’s bombing of a prison in the east of his country, which, according to him, “More than 50 dead”. “Today I received information about the attack of the occupiers on Olenivka in the Donetsk region. This is a deliberate Russian war crimeDeliberate Mass Murder of Ukrainian Prisoners of War” He said in his daily message.
- For the first time since February 15 Anthony Blinken and Sergey LavrovDiplomatic leaders of the United States and Russia, Had a phone interview. The US official accused Russia of preparing “bad referendums” to “disprove” that people living in these Ukrainian territories “try to be part of Russia”. Before adding that the world will “never” recognize Russia’s annexation of Ukrainian territories.
- Ukraine’s second largest city, Kharkivwas hit by Russian shelling on Friday morning, according to the city’s mayor, Ihor Terekhov.
- A Russian bomber attacked a bus stop Mykolaiv, and at least five people were killed and more than ten injured.The mayor of the city Oleksandr Senkevich announced telegram.
- At the very least Forty Ukrainian prisoners of warA Ukrainian bomber killed and wounded 130 on Friday at a prison in the city of Olenivka, captured by the Russian army during the battle for Mariupol, said Danil Besonov, a spokesman for pro-Russian separatists in the Donetsk region. telegram. The Queue Army, for its part, denied the allegation.
- In most of the Ukrainian territory, The Russian military’s shelling continued unabated on Thursday. Thus, at least five people were killed and twenty-five injured, including twelve soldiers, in a strike on two hangars in Grobyvnitsky, in the Kirovohrad region (in the center of the country), announced the governor of the administrative region Andriy Rykovich. A total of eight people died and thirty were injured.
- In his speech Video Every Thursday evening, the President of Ukraine, Volodymyr ZelenskyThank you “U.S. Senators unanimously approved Resolution Call on the US State Department to recognize Russia as a state sponsor of terrorism.
- Russian journalist Marina Ovsyannikova again denounced the conflict and was fined. He was fined 50,000 rubles (800 euros), famous for interrupting a television news broadcast with a poster against the Russian invasion. “Respect” of the Russian Armed Forces.
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Portrait. Rustem Umerov, an experienced negotiator with President Zelensky
Report. In the forests of Kharkiv, patrol with Russian subversive hunters
encryptions. Bombing of Civilians in Ukraine: Series of Russian Mistakes or Strategy of Kremlin Terrorism?
evidences. “People want Russians killed by US weapons. It scares me. Because in these cases, we become like them: barbarians »
Tribune. “The region on the border of Donbass, which is not mentioned much, is an important strategic issue”
true Reduction of Russian gas supplies: Westerners and Moscow blame each other
Map of the war in Ukraine, day by day