Contributions for this live broadcast are open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- G7 (Germany, United States, France, Canada, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom) leaders met at the summit in southern Germany and pledged to help Ukraine. So they go “Continue to deliver Financial, humanitarian, military and diplomatic support ⁇ To Ukraine “Until it takes”.
- The G7 also called on Russia to allow it Grain export From Ukraine to avoid exacerbating the global food crisis.
- The meeting leaders also expressed their views “Deep Concern” After Russia announced that it could change that Nuclear-capable missiles In Belarus; And has them “Required” Return “Immediately” Of The Ukrainians were taken away “By coercion” In Russia.
- The Ukrainian president, who spoke by video conference with G7 leaders, said it was time for that Negotiations with Russia Did not come and Ukraine must first coordinate its positions.
- President of Turkey, Recep Tayyip ErdoganWill meet in Madrid on Tuesday, his Finnish counterpart, Sauli NiinistöAnd Prime Minister of Sweden, Magdalena AndersonTo discuss Sweden and Finland’s candidatures for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization blocked by Ankara, Helsinki announced.
- President of Russia, Vladimir PutinHe will travel to Tajikistan, an ally of the Russian Federation in the Middle East, the former Soviet republic in Central Asia, and to Turkmenistan on Wednesday to attend the summit of countries on the Caspian Sea border.
- Published by the Ministry of Interior of Ukraine Twitter Images Rescue operations It resumed Monday morning in a nine-story apartment building in the Shevchenkievsky district. KievIt was hit by a Russian rocket attack the previous day.
- Ukrainian Governor of the Luhansk region Sergei Haitai called Telegraph The public “Immediate exit” Of the city of LysychanskWhere is the situation “Very difficult”.
Check out our live stream from yesterday ICI.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Chronic. “Sanctions will not stop the war in Ukraine”
Tribune. “We need a major assistance program to protect and enrich human capital in Ukraine”
Web light. The war in Ukraine: a threat to global food security
Investigation. In Ukraine, decisive drone war
Report. Three cities, kyiv, Chernihiv and Lviv, were targeted by Russian missiles in a matter of hours.
Analysis. Vladimir Putin is betting on the erosion of Western support for Ukraine