Following a huge blow-out during which Kardashian posted explicit photos and videos of Chyna to social media, Chyna maintains she won’t take sole custody

Blac Chyna opened up on the extended version of her interview on Good Morning America, saying to Nightline that despite everything that has happened between her and reality TV star Rob Kardashian, she would not want sole custody.

Fans of Blac Chyna suspected after Kardashian’s social media tirade against her that she would file for sole custody, but the two continue to share custody of 8-month-old Dream.

“I would never try to take Dream from her Dad. Hopefully, me and Rob can learn to have common ground and be the best co-parents as we can be.” Chyna said.

Chyna was granted a restraining order against her former fiance on Monday, after a court deemed that Kardashian was guilty of revenge porn by sharing the explicit photos of Chyna without her consent, which is a crime in California.

Chyna’s lawyer confirms Dream was not a part of the recent restraining order

Chyna’s attorney, Lisa Bloom, said of her client: “Chyna is not trying to start a war”.

“Chyna is not concerned about Dream being around Rob. She has said he’s a good father and there are nannies around when the baby is with him and she hasn’t had any reason to be concerned. We did not ask the baby to be part of the restraining order.”

Bloom added, “We just want him to stay away from her and stop cyberbullying her.”

Chyna confirmed during her interview that she and Rob had been broken up since December 2016, and also claimed that Kardashian had been physically abusive to her in the past.

Towards the end of Kardashian’s tirade, Chyna posted a Snapchat accusing him of having been physically abusive.